Stoneshard is a turn-based RPG inspired by old school roguelikes such as ADOM, Nethack and Angband. The game blends classic roguelike gameplay with fresh mechanics established by modern titles like The Banner Saga and Darkest Dungeon. It includes procedurally-generated open world, survival elements and an elaborate follower system.
Stoneshard Prologue is a playable alpha which will get you familiar with some of game’s core mechanics in their current state. Story-wise it is set before Stoneshard events and it will introduce one of game’s main characters — Verren. You’ll be able to explore several levels, including tutorial, and fight a boss.
- Embark on the adventure through a vast procedurally-generated medieval world
- Lead a Caravan of valiant allies and expand your following
- Struggle with physical or psychic traumas and aid them with medicine or drugs
- Upgrade and customize your character any way you want to
- Wage war to vampires, undead and mercenaries with 100+ weapons
- Follow the will of ancient Gods and gain some of their power in return
- Return to the journey with a new hero after your character dies in battle
Prologue contains 2-3 hours of gameplay and introduces Stoneshard’s world and combat system.